Shawn1upProductionsShawn1upProductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Xunmato trailer Xunmato trailer

Hahah! Great Stuff!

Thats, so fucking hiliarous! I'm a big fan of Xunmato, ITS LIKE THE ONLY REASON I COME TO NEWGROUNDS!! good job! #1 FAN - Shawn

Godlimations responds:

hahah! you made me crack up dude, I dont know if what you said is true, but I thank you for this comment :)

Mario and Luigi Ep.1 Mario and Luigi Ep.1

Lmao... this is Classic

You are very creative when it comes to thinking of ideas... see i'm trying to make a movie... i have everything i need sprites soundfx and music lol but i don't know what to do it on.... You have any ideas lol?

I am sooo cool I am sooo cool

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

my mouse slip and gave you a FIVE damn you!! YOUR FLASHED SUCKED

H.O.T.M. 2 Part A H.O.T.M. 2 Part A

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

WONDERFUL, AMAZING... WOW... AHAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE REAL WORLD....... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOME... MAKE MORE... MORE.... ICY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ahahahahah lol this was great

Brolly Unleashed Trailler Brolly Unleashed Trailler

good

amazing!

IDIOT IDIOT

that was...

Gay.

Mack Daddy Sonic CP Mack Daddy Sonic CP

I Liked it alot but...

IT WAS WAY TOO MUCH ALIKE... like MACK DADDY MARIO... :( I was like PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T USE THE GLOWSTICK... and you used it.. :( So sorry but its a copy thing...

MegaMan VS. Refrigerator! MegaMan VS. Refrigerator!

So who won?

Its good but ummm who won?

Coloud responds:

I think you need to watch it again! :P Pay attention carfully when MMX's is climing out the fridge then U'll know! >:D

Strawberry Vs. Orange 3D Strawberry Vs. Orange 3D

Great Begining

but you CAN'T SEE LOVE JACK, you feel it asshole.

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Thats DEEP! WOW!

Amazing this is the first flash thats ever made me feel so many emotions all in one... but for most of it wierd... GOOD JOB! Keep up the good work